Sign up today to the Master Cutler's Challenge!
10th January 2022
The ultimate fundraising challenge is back for 2022! You can join in too by signing up today on the Cavendish Cancer Care website.
The Master Cutlers Challenge was first launched in 2008 and has become one of the largest annual fundraising events in the region. Over the years, the Challenge has inspired companies, organisations, schools and individuals to raise in excess of half a million pounds for local causes.
This year the challenge is led by Master Cutler, James Tear of The Solpro Group and he has been a member of the Company of Cutlers for over 17 years. After two terms led by the outgoing Master Cutler, Nick Williams, in a time like no other, Cavendish Cancer Care are pleased to be taking over the baton and excited to get started.
How it works?
Once signed up, you will be invited to attend the launch event taking place in the Spring 2022. You will receive a £50.00 seed fund to kickstart your idea and help you on your way. Your challenge is to raise as much money as you can from this £50 through to the closing ceremony taking place in autumn.
Why get involved?
- Great networking opportunities with a range of businesses from different sectors across the region.
- Brand exposure for your business on the Cavendish Cancer Care website and through social media, Cavendish Cancer Care love to thank supporters!
- Brilliant way to boost team morale and engagement. Right across the board in your organisation, anyone can get involved.
- CSR is a proven way to recruit, engage and retain your staff!
- Chance to win top awards at the end of the challenge!
- Opportunity to attend events throughout the year
- Plus... help Cavendish Cancer Care raise as much awareness and vital funds as possible to provide free of charge packages of care for families affected by cancer right here in our local area.
Ready to sign up?
"The great thing about this challenge is the collaboration of so many people coming together to support Cavendish, and raise vital funds for us to continue delivering our service. Everyone who gets involved is such an important part of the success of the challenge and legacy you will leave for those families affected by cancer who seek our help." – Kirsty, Strategic Partnerships Manager
For more information about the challenge, please contact Kirsty on firstname.lastname@example.org or go to https://cavcare.org.uk/master-cutler-challenge-2022/