The SEO Works signals Digital Growth with 12 new hires
22nd April 2021
Award-winning digital agency, The SEO Works, have recruited 12 new team members in recent weeks.
The decision to take on new staff comes as a result of continued client wins and a view of increased market demand, signalling the agency’s commitment to rapid growth over the next 12 months.
The new starters join different service teams across the agency, including SEO, PPC, Digital PR and Web Project Management, and bring a combined 48 years of digital experience to the established team.
Ben Foster, Managing Director said: "We're delighted to welcome our new recruits to the team and are excited about what they will bring. We've experienced a strong start to the year, winning new flagship clients, after overcoming many challenges and supporting clients last year. We believe that the demand for digital will increase further in 2021, and have geared up to meet the exciting opportunities that lie ahead."
Graham Jones joins as Web Team Lead with over 7 years of Web and IT experience at another tech agency. He said of the move:
"I'm excited to be joining The SEO Works at such a pivotal time in their growth. The company culture and people were what really stood out to me and I look forward to being part of their dynamic and creative team."
It's going to be a huge year for The SEO Works, with a move to bigger and better offices planned to support the continued growth and development of the team. Further recruitment is also planned and The SEO Works are still hiring.
For talented digital marketers looking to step up to their next challenge, take a look at their careers pages: https://www.seoworks.co.uk/careers/
New starters from left to right:
- George Shuter - SEO Account Manager
- Graham Jones - Web Team Lead
- Alex McHugh - SEO Account Executive
- Beth Devine - SEO Account Executive
- Jacob Fallon - SEO Account Executive
- Nicky Rowbottom - PPC Account Manager
- Jess Hill - SEO Account Executive
- Keiran Malcolm - SEO Account Executive
- Beth McEwan - SEO Account Executive
- Stefano Bianco - PPC Account Executive
- Madeleine Schofield - SEO Account Executive
- Cameron Dhaliwal - Digital PR Executive