Virtual Accountancy Academy set to give students an insight into careers in the Accounting & Finance Profession
1st April 2021
The First Intuition Accountancy Academy is offering school, college and university students an insight into the different career paths a career in accountancy can take them.
Following on from last year’s successful online Accountancy Academy, this year’s event will also take place using the First Intuition's ‘Virtual Classroom’.
The popular Accountancy Academy will be returning this year and is open to students wishing to find out more about this industry and the exciting career options available within it. This year the Accountancy Academy will take place online via a series of short webinars. These sessions are open to all and will be beneficial to any school or college student interested in pursuing roles in accountancy and finance.
The details for this year’s programme are as follows:
Accountancy Academy 2021
The First Intuition will run their 2021 programme twice on the following dates:
- Easter Sessions - 20th, 22nd, 27th, 29th April, 4th May
- Summer Sessions - 6th, 8th, 13th,15th, 20th July
- All sessions will run from 4.30 pm until 6.00 pm.
• Intro to accountancy and routes to get started. (Our Apprenticeship brochure covers many of the FAQ’s about this topic).
• Accountancy Taster (inc. Practical Exercises).
• Skills needed as an Accountant.
• CV and Interview preparation.
• Employer Forum (Q&A).
Who is this for – any school, college or university student with an interest in careers in accountancy or finance. All sessions are FREE.
How to join – All you need to do is register using the link and then join us for the first session that you can attend. You will receive reminders for each session. The link is below to book your space.
Time – 4.30 pm – 6.00 pm.
Where – Online via Zoom. Once registered you will be sent the link for each session.
Employer Session – Those who join at least one of the other sessions will be invited to a further session to meet local employers and hear about career options in their region.
PLEASE READ – FAQ’S
• The sessions will take place via zoom and you will receive a link to register your details. You will then receive a link to join the sessions. Please note, you will not need a personal zoom account to join as our Tutors will create the links from our business account. This means we have no limits on time or number of attendees.
• The programme is 3 weeks long with two sessions per week in the first two weeks. The employer forum takes place in week 3.
• Each session is standalone and you are welcome to join any or all of them as you’d like to.
• Each session will last 60-90 minutes.
Book your space or find out more
To register for these sessions and receive the link to join please click here.