The nominations committee is here to help source and identify suitable individuals with which to make recommendations to the Board and/or Council regarding appointments to the board, or council, or forums.
We have a duty to ensure we have a pipeline of active individuals that are a representation of the various organisations and industry sectors that make up the membership of the Sheffield Chamber
To review and make recommendations to the Board and Council regarding:
- Structure, size and composition of the Board and Council.
- Identify appropriate candidates for Non-Executive Directors and Council members.
- Make recommendations relating to non-executive board and council appointments.
- Succession planning for Board and Council.
- Liaise with forums to identify active members for non-executive and council appointments.
- To ensure the Board & Council is representative to the business community and wider society.
Forum Chair: Antony Davies
Telephone: 0114 221 0550