IOSH Managing Safely
IOSH Managing Safely is a four-day nationally accredited course for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation. It’s designed to get managers up to speed on the practical actions they need to take to handle health and safety.
IOSH Managing Safely is a four-day nationally accredited course for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation. It’s designed to get managers up to speed on the practical actions they need to take to handle health and safety on behalf of their teams.
Why it works
- Designed for managers and supervisors in any sector and in any country
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to manage safely
- Flexibility of delivery that suits your business
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single programme
- Managers can attend the Managing Safely Refresher course three years after completion
What to expect
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in the workplace
- Interactive quiz and discussions
- Practical exercise based on the operations of a real business
- Successful delegates awarded a Managing Safely certificate
Top 5 business benefits
- Greater productivity – fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Internationally recognised certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
Top 5 delegate benefits
- Ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards
- Ensures you understand your own responsibilities for safety and health
- Enables you to investigate incidents
- Empowers you to measure your own performance
- Allows for personal reflections on good practice
The course features high quality animated graphics along with a sophisticated, fun presentation content based on what delegates need to know in practice. It includes clear scenarios managers can relate to and a range of ready-to-use training tools, including a board game, DVDs and quizzes.
The course runs 1 day per week over 4 weeks.
Full course notes provided
Online options available email email@example.com for further details.