Safe Working at Heights
To provide candidates with the necessary information in the Safe Working at Heights, including an appreciation of the safety legislation and safe working practices.
Aim of the Course:
Is to provide candidates with the necessary information in the Safe Working at Heights, including an appreciation of the safety legislation and safe working practices.
Who Should attend:
Any person(s) who, as part of their working duties are involved in working at heights.
- This course is mainly theory bases (unless the full day then a practical element will be covered in the afternoon).
- Health & Safety legislation & regulations.
- What is safe working at height.
- Identifying accident prevention.
- Selection of access equipment as a means of access and egress.
- Edge protection.
- Safe working on pitched and flat roofs.
- Safe use of gin wheels and pulleys.
- Safety documentation.
- Safety equipment and PPE.
Multi choice test paper.
On completion delegates will be able to:
- Have an understanding of the statutory regulations.
- Identify principles of working at height.
- Understand safe working techniques.
- Select the correct method of access and egress.
Delegates are requested to bring: Safety Boots, Hard Hat, Hi Viz and Gloves.
Course notes, Handouts, Pens & Paper will be provided.